Ultimate Support TS70B Tripod Speaker Stand
Ultimate Support TS70B Tripod Speaker StandDetails
Product Ref: 22532View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Strongest Speaker Stand In Its Class
The TS-70B is the strongest tripod speaker stand in its class. In load tests - performed dozens of times - the TS-70 does not show failure until well after its load capacity is applied. Long after most stands in its price range fail, the TS-70B will continue to perform and securely hold your speakers.
Glass-reinforced Polycarbonate Fittings and Collar
The fittings and collar on the TS-70B are much stronger than comparably priced tripod speaker stands. In fact, the glass-reinforced polycarbonate fittings and collar are 3x to 5x stronger than nylon fittings - which are typically used by other tripod speaker stands in this price range.
Light Weight Aluminum Tubing
In addition to being able to handle heavy loads, the TS-70B is easy to easy to carry from gig to gig because it's made from strong, yet lightweight aluminum. Even though it's so light and convenient to carry, it does not sacrifice strength, rigidity or durability - it's Hard Coat Anodized finish means it will not rust or corrode.
Safe and Secure
The TS-70B features an ergonomic "Z" knob for tightening the tripod legs into place and the telescoping tube to the exact desired height. For added security, we've added a locking pin mechanism that ensures the position of the telescoping tube. With a TS-70B, your speaker will always be safe and secure, exactly where you want it to be!
- Strongest Speaker Stand In Its Class
- Glass-reinforced Polycarbonate Fittings and Collar
- Light Weight Aluminum Tubing
- Safe and Secure
- Height: 4'2" - 6'5" (1270 mm - 1956 mm)
- Base Diameter: 40" (1016 mm)
- Telescoping Tube Diameter: 1.375 (35 mm)
- Adapter Diameter: 1.5 (38 mm)
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
- Folded Size: 41.5" x 5" (1054 mm x 127 mm)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.