View Full Description
This fantastic value Subwoofer delivers clear and precise bass sound in a easy to use package. Capable of powering two satellite speakers, this speaker combines Class D digital circuitry for powering the 15" driver with high performance Class AB analog circuitry for powering the satellite speaker (sold separately). This combination improves the power efficiency of the amplifier, and ensures you get the best, punchiest sound at every volume, and protects the system from overload.
The Subwoofer offers full control over the sound from both the sub itself and the additional speakers. With separate volumes for the Sub, and for the left and right satellite speakers, you can ensure that you get the right sound and use the built in high grade crossover to its best. With both Jack and XLR inputs, Speakon outputs, and a ground lift, this Subwoofer really is a versatile unit.
Perfect for either installation settings, or for bands, performers and mobile DJ's, this Sub is easier to transport than most. With integrated handles on either side that can be accessed from any angle, it is easily picked up. With four rugged castors placed on the back of the unit, it is easy to transport without affecting the sound or bass response when put in the performance position.
- Max Output Power: 600W
- Rated Output Power: 600W RMS
- Satellite Speaker Max Output Power: 2 x 200W
- Satellite Speaker Rated Output Power: 2 x 150W RMS
- Speaker Size: 18"
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-150Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Max SPL (dB): 128dB
- Input connectors: 1/4" jack, XLR
- Input connectors: Speakon, XLR
- Controls: Sub Woofer Volume, Left Output Volume, Right Output Volume, Ground LIft
- Indicators: Power indicator light
- Weight: 62.5KG
- Dimensions: W 530mm x D 750mm x H 660mm
- Warranty: 1 year
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.