Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-SR Serato DJ ControllerDetails
Pioneer puts intuitive control of Serato DJ in your hands with the DDJ-SR two-channel controller. If you have ever used a pioneer DJ mixer or CD turntable you will instantly feel at home with the DDJ-SR. The metal face plate protects the unit and makes it ideal for working DJs. The FX unit has been designed with help from effects experts iZotope and gives you creative control over your sounds. With the large jog wheels the DDJ-SR makes scratching a pleasure plus the display shows the playback status precisely.
Product Ref: 40726View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed with portability and performance in mind, the Digital DDJ-SR is a two-channel controller, delivering superior performance features including a built-in Serato sound card and pre-mapped controls for the included Serato DJ software.
Small and light with 2 channels and USB power, you can take the performance with you wherever you go with a fuss-free setup.
The DDJ-SR adds a fun, physical element to your performance. 16 rubber LED performance pads enable DJs to trigger Hot Cue, Slicer, Roll and Sampler modes. You can even control the volume of samplers by how hard you hit the pads.
Add another layer of control to the DDJ-SR by hitting the new Pad Plus button on the DDJ-SR, instantly triggering and manipulating the assigned FX. The Pad Plus mode allows samples and Hot Cues to be looped in time with the beat and the Combo FX enable tactile FX control, with Trans cutting the sound at pre-set intervals.
The DDJ-SR includes large, low-latency jog wheels and Slip Mode, continuing track playback silently during loops, scratches and reverses, so the music is brought back into the right place when you're done adding your touch.
Built to withstand the rigours of frequent use, whether you're on the road DJ or have a residency. The stylish design and compact size make the DDJ-SR an affordable controller and a must-have for any Serato DJ set up.
Features / Specifications
- Beat indicator
- USB powered
- Channel Fader Start
- Crossfader curve adjust
- Master level and channel level meters
- MIDI compatible
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input ports: AUX x 1 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4 inch jack)
- Output ports: Master Out x 1 (1/4 inch jack)
- Other ports: USB B port x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio: 0.006 % or less
- S/N Ratio: 101 dB (PC)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 553.6 mm x 319.1 mm x 65.3
- Unit weight: 4.5kg
- Windows OS: Windows 7
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo/Memory 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo/Memory 4GB
- Mac OS: Mac OS X 10.8.4/10.7.5/10.6.8
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo/Memory 1GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo.Memory 4GB
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.