TC Electronic G-System Guitar Processor
TC Electronic G-System Guitar ProcessorDetails
G-System is the world's first complete high quality floor based Guitar System. Delivering a complete and uncompromised package of effects, control and integration, no other product will match the flexibility or the quality of the G-System.
Product Ref: 8802View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its unique combination of two DSP sections providing the very highest quality effects on the market, analog loops, amp switching, floor control, and even 9VDC power outputs for your pedals, the G-System offers the highest level of integration attainable.
Choose between a rack or a floor based setup, decide how the effects are routed, tailor the foot switch layout, and choose from more than 25 different on-board effects.
"It's been a while since a piece of gear literally made my heart beat faster. The G-System sets a new standard for professional level guitar effects." - Guitar World
"With the G-System under your feet, you may never want for another effects processor and you'll finally be able to incorporate all your favorite stomp pedals into one neat tidy incredible-looking and great-sounding rig." - Guitarist Magazine
"Even after 3 years I'm not tired of the sounds at all. It's still exciting to kick a chorus in." - Guitar Noize
Features / Specifications
- Multi-effects processor on the floor
- Up to 9 effects simultaneously
- Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs
- 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals
- 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps
- 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals
- USB connection for software updates
- Ultimate flexibility as the the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19" rack while leaving the control board on the floor
- MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units
- Connections for 2/4 Expression pedals
On top of that G-System also has the following effects:
- Filter block (Wah, touch wah auto-wah, Res filters)
- Pitch (Detune, Int. pitch, whammy, octaver, pitch shifter)
- Modulation (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, Univibe)
- Delay (Studio, Dynamic, Lo-Fi, Dual, Modulated)
- Reverb (Plate, Hall, Spring, Room)
- Noise Gate
- 5 loops for adding and controlling additional pedals
- 2 stereo relays for control amps channels, boost, etc. 2 expression inputs MIDI In/Out for controlling other devices (incl. MIDI Sync)
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display: 2x20 character STN-LCD display + 20x7
- Footswitches: Dot-Matrix 18 Illuminated Footswitches (6 with)
- Dimensions: 20.2" x 10.5" x 4.1" (512.9mm x 265.9mm x 103.4mm)
- Weight:17.2 lb. (7.83 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.