View Full Description
Full-Featured Professional Live Mixing Experience
The ZEPHYR ZMX164FXU is a 16-channel, 4-bus mixer with more than enough inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects, for any live performance reinforcement need. It features 10 ultra-low microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks and instert points, a three-band EQ with a sweepable mid frequency on 8 channels, four channels of stereo inputs with 4-band fixed EQs, and a 4-bus assignable sub mixer. You also get 60mm high-precision faders and four AUX sends per channel (2 Pre/Post switchable pots). The ZMX164FXU gives you the all the features you need to mix any professional live performance.
256 Onboard Alesis Effects
Whether you're mixing the church choir or a heavy metal band, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit Alesis DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorusus and more. The ZMX164FXU offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
USB Audio Interface
Capture your live mix with your laptop and computer recording software by simply connecting a USB cable to the ZMX164FXU. This USB-enabled professional mixing console features a USB port that streams two channels of 24-bit audio out to your computer (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2). With the ZMX164FXU you can record band rehearsals, club gigs, speaking engagements, worship meetings, and any other live performance reinforcement sitation. What's more, this USB connection is bi-directional so you can also stream audio from your laptop to the ZMX164FXU for audio and music playback!
High Headroom, Low Noise
The ZMX164FXU is an impressive bit of engineering, packing more features than should be allowed in one mixer. Of course, we also took a no-compromise approach where the purity of your mix is concerned. All Alto Professional ZEPHYR ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time. The ZMX164FXU mixer brings professional performance that you demand, at a mind-blowing price.
Visualize Your Mix
We designed every ZEPHYR ZMX mixer with your performance in mind. Sometimes venues are dark and it can be hard to see what you're working with. Alto Professional solves this problem by not only color coding each section of the mixer, but also by using brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. Our blue, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.
- 28 total inputs
- 3-band EQ with swept mid on microphone channels
- 4-band fixed EQ on stereo line channels
- Stereo 9-band graphic EQ
- 4 AUX sends per channel: 2 PRE/POST faders switchable
- 4-bus sub mixer
- 60mm high precision faders
- 24-bit DSP effects for 256 choices (16 presets ?16 variations)
- USB audio interface for computer software recording and monitoring
- Microphone Input: Electronically Balanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Distortion: ( THD&N) ≤0.03 at 0dBu, 1kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 50 dB (MIC)
- SNR (Signal-to-Noise Rate ): 114 dB
- Line Input: Electronically Balanced(UNBalanced)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Distortion: (THD&N) ≤0.03 at 0dBu, 1kHz
- Gain range: -15 dBu to 35 dBu
- Microphone Input: 1.4k Ohms
- Channel Insert return: 2.5k Ohms
- All Other Input: 10k Ohms or Greater
- Tape Out: 1k Ohms
- All Other Outputs: 120 Ohms
- Hi Shelving: ±15 dB @12 kHz
- Mid bell: ±12 dB @100Hz 8 kHz
- Low shelving: ±15 dB @80 Hz
- MAIN EQ: 9 EQ (63Hz 125Hz 250Hz 500Hz 1kHz 2kHz 4kHz 8kHz 16kHz)±15 dB
- DSP Section: A/D And D/A Converters 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Type of effects: Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo, Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay, Thickener
- Presets: 16
- Controls: 16-Posistion PRESET Selector, CLIP LED, MUTE SWITCH with PEAK LED Indicator
Main Mix Section Noise (Bus noise):
- Fader 0 dB, Channels muted: -90dBr (ref.: +4dBu)
- Fader 0 dB, All Input Channels Assigned And Set To UNITY Gain: -88dBr (ref.: +4dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 And Pin1 47±2V
- Power supply Main voltage: 100V 230V
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 525mm x 400mm x 115mm
- Weight: 16.3 lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.