Single Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar + 15W Amp Pack, Black
Single Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar + 15W Amp Pack, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 11107View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Improved Playability for Beginners
The Single Cutaway Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music is beautifully crafted with a spruce top, joined with a sapele and mahogany body. This excellent collection of tonewood delivers a bright and responsive tone with a powerful acoustic projection, while the single cutaway design offers easy access to the higher frets. This stunning guitar also features a sapele/mahogany neck mounted with a 21 fret, artificial rosewood fingerboard, delivering a warm tone with a natural feel. For added volume, this affordable guitar is equipped with a built-in preamp, which allows you to plug in directly to any full-range amplifier ensuring, no matter what the venue, you'll always be heard! ?As well as being an ideal entry level instrument for a student, this guitar is also suitable for an electric guitar player looking for an acoustic guitar as a quality second instrument.
Sustainable Tone Woods
The range of Gear4music acoustic guitars features sustainable wood that meets the needs of the evolving world. The updated fretboards include a durable artificial rosewood, which betters the water resistance of natural rosewood, that is susceptible to shrinking and splitting over time. Composed of poplar laminate, the dense and natural grain of the artificial rosewood gives improved tone and volume. All bridges are made from maple, which is known for its strength and durability, as well as being sustainable for the modern world.
Perfect Practice Amplifier
The 15W amp features a 6.5" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved response and performance. This durable speaker is protected by an rugged metal grille, completing a modern and purposeful look. Chunky plastic corner protectors are fitted, along with an expanding plastic carry strap on the top of the unit for portability. For the optimum projection, this amp also features a hinged panel stand, so you can lean the amp back for easier listening. The control panel features rotary controls for Master Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass, allowing you to easily shape your tone, and achieve a wide variety of sounds. For that all important silent practice the amplifier also includes a speaker-defeating Headphones output jack.
This guitar was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"This is a real bargain and is a great place for any aspiring singer-songwriters to start their musical journey.""Fingerpicking is where it really comes alive, responding brilliantly to changes in attack...you can feel the top, back and sides resonating.""Produces a bright, chiming and clear tone that sparkles on the top strings and clangs like a bell on the lower notes."
- 9V Battery
- Allen Key
- Acoustic guitar bag
- HT-55 Headstock Chromatic Tuner by Gear4music
- Guitar lead
- Guitar strap in Black
- Replacement acoustic guitar strings - 80/20 Light
- Guitar capo
- Guitar Pick
Body & Bridge
- Model: 40" Electro-Acoustic Western Guitar
- Top: Spruce
- Soundhole Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Back and Sides: Sapele Mahogany
- Body Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Bridge: Maple
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White with Dot Position Markers
- Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate with Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 648mm / 21 Frets
Pickups & Hardware
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast Chrome
- Pickup: Piezo Bridge Transducer (Internal Mount)
- Preamp Controls: Volume, 4 Band EQ (Low, Mid, High, Presence), Battery Check Indicator
15W Guitar Amp:
- Output: 15 Watt Output / 6.5" Speaker
- Front Panel Controls: Master Volume, 3-Band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass)
- Power Switch with LED
- Guitar Input: (1/4" Jack)
- Headphones Output: (1/4" Jack, Speaker defeating)
- Dimensions: 294mm (W) x 300mm (H) x 110mm (D)
- Amp Weight: 3.7 KG
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.