Rode Stereo Videomic Condenser Microphone
Rode Stereo Videomic Condenser MicrophoneDetails
X/Y Stereo on-camera microphone. Now videographers can use true 'studio' stereo recording techniques in the field with ease. The X/Y configuration enables the StereoVideoMic to capture the true ambience of the recording space, while still offering a high level of rear rejection and low noise.
Product Ref: 9171View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Fitted with a shoe mount, the StereoVideoMic has the same low noise circuit design as the best selling VideoMic. The StereoVideoMic offers 9V battery operation, an LED battery status indicator, high pass filter switch, and a -10dB pad switch which allows for the mic to be used on most cameras with perfect level control. You can also use the StereoVideoMic as a remote mic on a stand, or a RØDE boom pole (optional), which truly makes this versatile product well suited for all video applications including Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Weddings, Sports Events & Interviews.
In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. A -10dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from the rear face of the microphone, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- Low Noise Circuitry
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged cast aluminium body
- Custom designed integral windshield
- Low handling noise
- 9V battery powered
- Integrated camera-shoe mount
- Power: 9V battery powered
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 288gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.