Sennheiser XSW72 Wireless Instrument Set, Channel 38
Sennheiser XSW72 Wireless Instrument Set, Channel 38Details
The Sennheiser XSW72 Wireless Instrument Set is the perfect all-in-one package for guitars and other instruments with a 1/4'' jack socket. Featuring a convenient SK 20 bodypack transmitter and an EM 10 true diversity receiver, the Sennheiser XSW72 delivers natural sound reproduction while allowing you to move around on stage with complete freedom. Operating within the channel 38 frequency range and providing a range of up to 250 feet, the XSW72 wireless set is equipped with 8 frequency banks and synchronisation via RF remote channel.
Product Ref: 24203View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
XSW Wireless System
The Sennheiser XS wireless system is the perfect entry in to the world of wireless performance. No matter if you are a speaker, singer or musicians, these all-in-one packages provide you with reliable transmission and exceptional sound quality. The XS system is quick and intuitive to set up thanks to the integrated frequency management and synchronisation via RF remote channel. Complete with professional True Diversity technology, the Sennheiser XSW wireless sets ensure optimum reception, anytime and anywhere.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and vocal presentations
- Directly connects to 1/4'' (6.3mm) sockets
- Outstanding sound quality
- Mute button provides complete control
- Synchronisation via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25kHz
- 24MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with 12 presets
- RF Frequency Range: 606MHz - 614MHz (Channel 38)
- Presets: 12
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
- Switching Bandwidth: 24MHz
EM 10 Receiver
- Antenna Connector 2 x BNC, 50Ω
- Audio Output Level:
- Balanced: +14dBu (Maximum)
- Unbalanced: +8dBu (Maximum)
- Audio Output Connectors:
- Balanced: XLR
- Unbalanced: Jack
- Diversity Reception: True Diversity
- Weight: 730g
- Dimensions: 200mm x 127mm x 42mm
SK 20 Transmitter
- Frequency Response:
- Mic: 100Hz - 16kHz
- Line: 60Hz - 16kHz
- RF Output Power: Typ. 10mW
- Operating Time: Typ. 10 Hours
- Weight: 95g
- Dimensions: 96mm x 66mm x 24mm
What's In The Box
- 1 x EM 10 Stationary Receiver
- 1 x SK 20 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x 1/4'' (6.3mm) Jack Cable
- 1 x NT 2-3 Power Supply
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Pouch
- Instruction Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.