Sennheiser XSW65 E Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 70
Sennheiser XSW65 E Wireless Vocal Set, Channel 70Details
The Sennheiser XSW65 E Wireless Vocal Set is perfect for vocalists, ensuring reliable performance at an incredibly low price. Ideal for use in small to medium size venues, the XSW65 microphone features a condenser capsule with a super-cardioid pickup pattern, offering high feedback rejection. Operating within a 863-865MHz frequency range, the Channel 70 set does not require a license and makes it perfect for an easy setup. The UHF vocal handheld system offers twelve frequency agile preset memories tuneable in 25kHz steps and true diversity reception.
Product Ref: 38389View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The SKM 65 handheld transmitter is constructed with a supercardioid polar pattern which provides a tight pickup angle that offers more side rejection and high feedback resistance. The supercardioid mic delivers excellent isolation from room noise and instruments within close proximity. Attach the handheld microphone to the included Sennheiser microphone clamp to maintain the mic's position and experience a strong, reliable sound.
XSW Wireless System
XS Wireless is your entry to the wireless world. No matter if you are a speaker, singer or musician - these wireless all-in-one packages provide you with reliable transmission and excellent sound quality. The system is quick and easy to set up due to its frequency management and synchronization via remote channel. Professional True Diversity technology ensures optimum reception, anytime and anywhere.
Included In The System
- 1 x EM 10 Stationary Receiver
- 1 x SKM 65 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x MZQ 1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply Unit
- 2 x Antennas
- 1 x Pouch
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- Condenser Capsule offers brilliant sound
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 13 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 520
- Switching bandwidth: 13 MHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- Weight: 730 g
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- Dimensions: Ø 54 mm, L 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 16000 Hz
- Microphone: Permanent polarized
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 144 dB
- Transducer principle: Permanently polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: 240 g
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- AF sensitivity: 1,8 mV/Pa
- RF output power: Typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 h
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.