Sennheiser XSW12 E Wireless Presentation Set Channel 70
Sennheiser XSW12 E Wireless Presentation Set Channel 70Details
The Sennheiser XSW12 E wireless system features a bodypack lavalier microphone which easily clips onto clothing, making it great for musicians, actors, presenters, lecturers and any other performance where you need to retain full use of your hands without compromising on sound quality. The all-in-one wireless presentation set features a clip-on microphone, bodypack transmitter, stationary receiver and power supply unit, giving you everything you need to plug in to your PA and start presenting without getting tangled in cables.
Product Ref: 36199View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The omni-directional pickup pattern ensures powerful sound transmission with high speed intelligibility, making sure your audience will catch every word. Almost invisible, the XS Wireless Presentation set won't distract your audience from your speech and give you freedom to roam whilst you deliver it. Frequencies are tunable in steps of 25 kHz, and there is a mute button for full speech control.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers and presenters
- Unobtrusive clip-on microphone
- High speech intelligibility
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 13 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- RF frequency range: 548 - 865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 520
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 13 MHz
- Signal to noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- THD: <1
- Diversity reception: True diversity
- Antenna connector: 2 x BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +8dBu max
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42mm
- Weight: 730g
- Frequency response: Mic 100 - 16,000 Hz, Line: 60 - 16,000 Hz
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
- Operating time: 10h approx.
- Input voltage range: 0.5 vrms line
- Dimensions: 69 x 66 x 24mm
- Weight: 95g
- Transducer, microphone type: Permanent polarised
- AF sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level: 142 dB (SPL) max
- Pickup pattern: Omni-directional
What's in the box?
- EM 10 true diversity receiver
- SK 20 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2-2 clip-on mic
- NT 2-3 mains unit
- 2 rod antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- User manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.