Sennheiser HD-380 Pro Headphones
Sennheiser HD-380 Pro HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD-380 professional headphones are ideal for monitoring use. The closed circumaural design gives excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, while Sennheiser's Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R.) design channels the audio signal directly into the listener's ears.
Product Ref: 30063View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) provides accurate, reliable sound reproduction in the most demanding of situations. Combined with passive attenuation of ambient noise up to 32dB, you can be sure of hearing everything you need to and nothing you don't.
Designed for comfort, HD-380 headphones are lightweight and secure fit, perfect when you need to be wearing them for a long time. And when you're on the move, they collapse down to fit in the included carrying case, for easy transportation.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
- Carrying case included
- Easily replaceable parts for long service life
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Transducer Principle: Closed, dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 8 - 27,000 Hz
- Impedance: 54 Ohms
- Attenuation (Passive): up to 32dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1 (1kHz, 100dB SPL)
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 110dB (1kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Load Rating: 500mW
- Contact Pressure: 6N approx.
- Cable Length: 1m coiled, extendable up to 3m
- Connector: 3.5mm straight (separate 1/4" jack adapter included)
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector
- Screw-type 1/4" adapter
- Carrying case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.