LD Systems LDMAUI28SE Maui 28 Extension Subwoofer
LD Systems LDMAUI28SE Maui 28 Extension SubwooferDetails
The LD System MAUI28SE Maui 28 Extension Sub is a 200 watt RMS active subwoofer designed specifically for use with the LD Maui 28 compact line array PA system.
Product Ref: 40851View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LD Systems MAUI28SE has been designed to add to the MAUI28 compact PA system, increasing both overall power and bass frequency handling.
This active subwoofer extension has been perfectly matched to the Maui 28 system in audio response and aesthetic design- allowing seamless integration and reinforcement of low bass frequency reproduction.
The MAUI28SE features a compact bass-reflex V design loaded with two 8" custom woofers. A Class AB amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power (400 watts peak) and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 123dB.
Built to withstand the rigors of a life on the road, speaker cabinet is made of sturdy 12mm plywood, with a metal front grille and ergonomic carrying handles. A long-wearing Dura Coat LX finish to the cabinet resists scratching and keeps the speaker looking good. Combo and RCA sockets serve as stereo inputs, with two XLR sockets for linking the signal through to other speakers. LEDs indicate power, input signal and operation the inbuilt limiting and protection circuitry.
The MAUI28SE simply sits underneath your existing system and adds increased bass performance for Maui 28 PA. The MAUI28SE can also be positioned as a free-standing unit or used as part of another PA system.
- Speaker Type: active (internal amplifier)
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 203,2mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- RMS: 200W
- Peak power: 400W
- Frequency response: 45 - 200Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 115dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 123dB
- Protection circuits: limiter
- Controls: sub level, On / Off
- Display: signal, Power, protect (protection circuit engaged), limit
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack, 2 x RCA
- Line outputs: 2
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: Transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Cabinet material: 12 mm Plywood
- Cabinet / Housing surface: Dura Coat LX Texture Paint
- Cabinet construction: Vented, V Construction
- Depth: 510mm
- Weight: 22,6kg
For further details of the LD Systems LDMAUI28SE Maui 28 Extension Subwoofer please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.