LD Systems GT15A Active PA Loudspeaker
LD Systems GT15A Active PA LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 49610View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LD Systems GT15A Active PA Loudspeaker features a custom 15" low frequency transducer and 1" Celestion compression driver which delivers concert quality audio with a peak SPL of 125 dB, 52 Hz - 19 kHz frequency response and 90° x 60° dispersion.
A tough Dura-Vinyl covering protects the GT15A ensuring long-lasting appearance. The rugged 15mm MDF bass reflex enclosure integrates a 54° monitor angle, honeycomb pattern steel grille and dual tilt pole mount.
With XLR and 6.3 mm line and microphone inputs, 2-band EQ plus overcurrent and overvoltage protection for fail-safe operation the GT15A is powered by an integrated Class D digital amplifier with highly efficient SMPS technology and 1,400 watts peak output.
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 381mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 3"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 76.2mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1"
- HF driver dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Celestion
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 60°
- RMS: 350W
- Peak power: 1400W
- Frequency response: 52 - 19000Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2000Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 122dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 125dB
- Protection circuits: HF Driver, over-current, over voltage
- Input sensitivity: Mic: 150 mV / Line: -10dBu
- Controls: Line Gain, Treble, Power, volume, Mic Gain, Bass
- Display: Signal, protect (protection circuit engaged), limit, Power
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply, 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz, 110V AC - 120 V AC
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet construction: Vented
- Monitor angle: 54°
- Width: 480mm
- Height: 650mm
- Depth: 460mm
- Extra: Rugged steel grille, dual-tilt flange (0°/5°)
- Weight: 28.2kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.