Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX 8 Channel Mixer with FX, 16-bit Recording
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX 8 Channel Mixer with FX, 16-bit RecordingDetails
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX 8-Channel Mixer is a compact mixer with built in effects and a high resolution stereo recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features.
Product Ref: 20708View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Record, Mix and Add Effects All in One Place
The Alesis MultiMix 8 is a compact mixer with built-in effects that doubles as a computer recording interface, letting you mix and record simultaenously whether you're mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs.
Many Features in the Mix
Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs and line-level inputs for everything else, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system with a hassle-free computer connection.
Channels 1 to 4 feature XLR inputs with a switchable phantom power option for both dynamic and condenser mics. All 8 channels have TRS Line inputs available. For singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, 'hot' signal, the high-impedance input on channel 2 allows direct connection of a guitar or bass. Mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player using the additional Tape RCA stereo input.
EQ and FX Options
The MultiMix 8 includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily enhance your mix. Dial up the Reverb, Delay or Phaser by dialling up the pre- or post-fader knobs located within each channel strip. Giving you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size, the MultiMix contains Aux Out and stereo Returns as well as Insert jacks on each channel to allow external effects engines to process your audio.
Use With Virtually Any Software
Take advantage of the MultiMix 8's complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix's class-compliant USB connection into their mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection. Use the Alesis MultiMix 8 with virtually any audio recording software, record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitors.
Intuitive DesignErgonomically designed with enlarged knob spacing, the MultiMix 8 introduces a sleek new appearance for the Alesis MultiMix series. Removeable end caps help the MultiMix to squeeze into smaller spaces and tightly-packed set ups. With improved signal-to-noise ratio specs, the MultiMix consumes 36% less power than its predecessors and is reliably energy efficient.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback with your Mac or PC
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Works with iPad via Apple™ USB Adaptor (sold seperately)
- 1/4'' line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 to 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolour LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- USB Port
- Dimensions: W 10.25" x D 10.75" x H 3.25"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Cubase LE Software
- MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer
- USB Power Cable
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide
- Power Supply
For further information about the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX, please download the product manual from the above link.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.