Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 2.0 Lightning Compatible
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 2.0 Lightning CompatibleDetails
Native Instruments introduce the Traktor Kontrol Z1 following their recent release of Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone. The Z1 is a compact, 2-channel mixer with a built in audio interface to pre-listen and cue tracks with pro precision.
Product Ref: 36117View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Whether you're looking to take a more hands-on approach to using the hugely popular Traktor DJ app for iOS or simply want an add-on to Traktor Pro for PC & Mac, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 is the ideal mixing interface. The Z1 features Native Instruments' pro-quality faders and rotary controls whilst the high visibility backlit buttons and level meters ensure you'll never miss a 'drop' no matter how dark the stage!
The perfect integration between hardware and software in the Traktor Kontrol Z1 means everything is ready to go, so you can focus on selecting the hottest tracks from your collection.
The Z1 even charges your iOS device while you play, so you never have to worry about battery life when your set hits its peak. This is the very best way to combine the pro functionality of Native Instruments hardware with the intuitive control of Traktor DJ for iOS.
Whatever your style, build your setup around Traktor Kontrol Z1 and rock the club or the after-party with the most compact, portable Traktor system ever.
- Compact 2-channel mixing controller
- High quality built-in soundcard
- 3-Band EQ, gain, filter and pre-listen controls for both channels
- Pro-quality precision knobs and faders
- High visibility backlit buttons and meters
- Lightweight, robust housing with ergonomic, portable profile
- Full iOS compatibility and charges iOS device
- Traktor Kontrol Z1 hardware
- Traktor LE 2 software license
- USB cable
- iOS Lightening cable
- power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.