Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller & Stand
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller & StandDetails
The Traktor Kontrol F1 from Native Instruments is a hardware controller specifically designed to control the Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2.5, the flagship DJ software which is included with the F1. It allows you to launch clips in an intuitive way, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck, and puts your signature sound at your fingertips.
This bundles includes a metal stand for optimum placement of the F1 or X1 Traktor Kontrol.
Product Ref: 34144View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Kontrol F1 includes around 1.4GB of premium grade sound, all pre-loaded as Remix Sets and optimised for instant use. You can also import your own samples, and capture loops and sounds live using the stylish multi-colour pads and ergonomic faders. The Remix Sets load just like regular tracks in Traktor Pro 2.5, and your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
There are four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs to provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots. You can route individual slots through Traktor's FX units for extra flavour, scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck.
The Kontrol F1 is designed to work in harmony with the Traktor Pro 2.5 software. Assigning a sample a particular colour on the hardware causes the software to instantly follow suit, making it easy to keep track of. The F1's slim profile makes it easy to fit into your setup, and you can even expand with multiple F1s for extra control.
Traktor Kontrol Stand
Constructed from aluminium, the Traktor Kontrol stand has excellent stability due to an extra-solid base and the raised platform allows for easier access on your workstation.
Molded rubber locating pins perfectly align your X1 or F1 to prevent it from sliding during sets.
Your Traktor F1 or X1 fits comfortably inside the stand for ease of transportation.
The stand includes a protective metal cover to keep the Traktor free from dust and dirt when it's not in use.
Traktor Kontrol F1 Features and Specifications
- Innovative Remix Decks fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-color pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix Sets
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other
- Windows 7 or 8:
- Latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Mac OS X:
- 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1GB free disk space
- High-speed internet required
Stand Features and Specifications
- Material: Aluminium
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.