Elektron Octatrack DPS-1 Digital Performance Sampler + Free Loom
Elektron Octatrack DPS-1 Digital Performance Sampler + Free LoomDetails
The Elektron Octatrack is designed to revolutionise the concept of sampling. The improved Elektron sequencer and the ingenious audio engine make static sampling a thing of the past - never before has so much creative potential been offered by just one machine.
Product Ref: 34196View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Realtime Pitch-Shift and Time-Stretch
The Octatrack is an elegant sampler. Recording of sounds is a breeze thanks to the intuitive user interface, but the fun really starts once the samples are inside the machine. Loops are now completely elastic. They will always stay in sync no matter if they are pitch shifted or if the tempo of the sequencer is changed. Single sounds can be molded into any shape or form. The static nature of samples are finally a thing of the past.
The Compact Flash card compability allows for huge amounts of samples to be constantly accessible. The USB port is ideal when transfering sample libraries between your computer and the Octatrack. The optical fader can be assigned to any of the parameters, adding a wealth of live control possibilities.
The Perfect Companion
An Octatrack, a Machinedrum and a Monomachine will be the ideal gear combo. The Machinedrum takes care of the rhythms. The Monomachine is perfect for all things melodic. The Octatrack adds set-and-forget live sampling and manipulation of preloaded audio material. These machines will basically be all that is needed to produce great tracks or to really take a live performance to the next level.
Audio Track Features (x8)
- 1x Specialized machine
- 1x Track recorder
- 1x Amplitude envelope
- 3x LFOs
- 2x User selectable track effects
MIDI Track Features (x8)
- 1x Arpeggiator
- 3x LFOs
- 10x configurable CCs
- 8x Audio tracks
- 8x MIDI tracks
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- Individual track time signatures
- Chromatic, slice, slot, and delay freeze modes
- Parameter locks
- Sample-per-step change
- Micro timing
- Retrig functionality
- Swing and slide
- Full real-time control
- Compact Flash card storage
- Amount of Projects dependent on CF card size
- 80 MB Flex RAM per project
- Static sample streaming from CF card
- 256 patterns per Project
- 256 sample slots per Project
- 8 Arrangements per Project
- 12/24dB multi mode filter
- 2-band parametric EQ
- DJ-style kill EQ
- 2-10 stage phaser
- 2-5 tap chorus
- Comb filter
- Lo-Fi (SRR, BRR, Dist and A.M.)
- Echo freeze delay
- Gatebox plate reverb
- Spring reverb
- Dark reverb
- 128x64 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 4 x 1/4" impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 4 x 1/4" audio in jacks
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone jack
- Advanced triple DSP system
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
- Compact Flash card reader
- Infinium optical crossfader
- Sample engine reads 24 bit samples
Balanced Audio Outputs
- Headphones out level: +15dBu
- Main/cue outputs level: +10dBu
- Output impedance: 550 Ω unbalanced
- S/N ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
Unbalanced Audio Inputs
- Input level: +8dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- S/N Ratio: 99dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 8W typical, 18W maximum
- Recommended power supply: 6V DC, 3A
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Dimensions: W 340 x D 181 x H 63mm (13.4 x 7 x 2.4") (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.4 kg (5.2 lbs)
- 16 GB high speed compact flash card included
- 2 GB of Loopmasters samples on the CF card
- USB cable included
- Printed user's manual included
- 3 year Elektron warranty
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.