The HPi-7F is enhanced with Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology, three essential elements are dramatically improved: velocity response, note decay, and key-range behaviour. SuperNATURAL Piano bridges the gaps with perfectly smooth and natural three-dimensional sound and response.
HPi-7F's PHA III keyboard accurately responds to the player's touch, from the most subtle and delicate to the most bombastic technique. As the pianist's emotion and intention changes, so too does the piano's intonation. As the PHA III keyboard drives our SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, subtle differences of articulation are faithfully reflected in the tone for a true grand-piano experience.
DigiScore displays digital sheet music on the large, built-in LCD. Sharpen your skills with the onboard Visual Lessons and Finger-Training exercises, and play along as the bouncing ball moves rhythmically with the music to improve your sense of timing in a natural way. DigiScore also displays finger numbers, note and chord names, and musical symbols/notation marks, and you can switch easily between expanded displays and zoomed-in parts for each hand. You can also play along with a graphical metronome and onscreen keyboard, and visually check to see whether the force of each finger is the same.
Students will enjoy the HPi-7F's friendly, interactive DigiScore games, which provide a fresh, innovative way to learn. The Flash Card game develops your piano skills in a natural and fun way. The DoReMi Course is a no-pressure review on music reading and fingering techniques, while the Scroll game lets you play along with a graphical piano roll on the display. The games are great fun for children, but even adults will get hooked.
Karaoke with vocal harmony
Plug a microphone into the mic input and sing along. When you play the built-in songs or SMF music files with lyrics, you can see the lyrics on the DigiScore display, karaoke style! In addition to tempo and key adjustments, you can also add echo to your voice and you can add beautiful harmony to your singing with the built-in harmony effect. Sound like a star!
Play like a pro with automatic accompaniment
With the HPi-7F's automatic accompaniment you can simply play one or two notes with your left hand and the instrument will create accompaniment in a variety of musical styles, including rock, jazz, and bossa nova. Play a melody with your right hand and you'll sound like an entire band or orchestra!
With a beautiful wood cabinet finished in Satin black, this new HPi-7F is as visually attractive as it sounds. The music stop features handsome brass music clips, and the three-piece pedal unit provides a classic look, with the left and right pedals tapered outward. To round out the visual appeal, the front legs provide a sense of stateliness and stability.
Click on the PDF link at the top to view a detailed brochure on the Roland HPi Series.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch
- Hammer Response: Off, 1 to 10
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual (Volume balance Adjustable), Split (Split Point Adjustable), Twin Piano
- Sound Generator: Conforms to GM2/GS/XG Lite
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max. Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 337 Tones (Including 8 Drum Sets, 1 SFX Set)
- Temperaments: 8 types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Stretched Tuning: Off, Preset, User Tuning (Adjustable in Individual Notes: -50.0 to +50.0 cent)
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (in Semitones) - Playback Transpose (with Audio CD/Audio File): -6 to +5 (in Semitones)
- Effects: Reverb (Off, 1 to 10) - Only for Piano Tones: Open/Close Lid (0 to 6) - Cabinet Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - Hammer Noise (5 levels) - Damper Noise (Off, 1 to 10), Duplex Scale (Off, 1 to 10) - Damper Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - String Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - Key Off Resonance (Off, 1 to 10)
Only for Organ Tones: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow, Fast)
- Equalizer: 4-band Digital Equaliser
- Tracks: 4 Tracks/16 Tracks
- Song: Recorder Section: 1 Song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rew, FF, Mute Volume, Tempo Mute, Count-in, Balance, Marker, Repeat, Centre Cancel
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Edit: Copy, Quantise, Delete, Insert, Erase, Transpose, Part Exchange, Note Edit, PC Edit, Notation Mark
- Recording Method: Replace, Mix
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500
- beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: Off, 1 to 10
- Metronome Pattern: 11 patterns
- Sound: 8 types
- Rhythm: 43 rhythms
- Control: Start/Stop, Intro/Ending, Sync Start, Fill-in, Leading bass
- Songs: Max. 200 Songs
- Song Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0) - WAV 16-bit/44.1kHz linear format
- External Storage: USb Flash Memory (sold separately)
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1) - Roland Original Format (i-Format) - Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit Linear Format) - Audio CDs (CD-DA)
- Songs: Max. 200 songs
- Song Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Display: TFT Colour - LCD - 640 x 480 dots, beat Indicator
- Score Display: Grand Staff/G Clef/F Clef, Notation Mark/Pitch Name/Lyrics/Chord/Finger Number
- Lyrics: Yes
- Language: English, Germany, French, Spanish, Japanese
- User Programs: 40 (Internal Memory: Max. 99 sets, External Memory: Max. 99 sets)
- Audio Playback: Center Cancel, Audio Playback Speed: 75 to 125 , Playback Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Other: Panel Lock, V-LINK, Classic Position, Piano Designer, Wonderland / Game, Visual Lesson, Doremi Course, Finger Training, Scroll Game, Flash Card, CD Writing, Tone Demo, bMP Export
- Ext. Memory connector, USb connector (CD drive pictured is an optional extra)
- Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- Input jacks (L/Mono, R): RCA phono type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI connectors (In, Out), Mic Input jack (phone type)
- Analogue RGb connector (HD Db-15 type), backlight Connector, AC Inlet
- Rated Power Output: 60 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 110 db
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 (with Speaker box), 5 cm x 2
- Control: Volume, Mic Volume
- Pedals: Damper pedal (Capable of Continuous Detection), Soft pedal (Capable of Continuous Detection, Function Assignable), Sostenuto pedal (Function Assignable)
- Vocal Effects: Harmony (3 types), Reverb (Off, 1 to 10)
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Includes:Owner's Manual, Power Cord, Headphones Hook, Wing nut, Music Rest, Attachment Screws
- Dimensions with Stand (mm): W 1,417 x D 529 x H x 1,105
- Weight (kg): 80.0
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging.
For the 2 man or delivery and installation services, please call us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above or has unusual access circumstances on 0843 155 0800.