View Full Description
With Analog Experience THE LABORATORY, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of advanced arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
In addition, the keyboard (like in the other versions of Analog) can be easily used in any other software context.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY is our professional grade 49 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog laboratory software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound .But the Laboratory keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Midi Control Center
The exclusive MIDI control center makes MIDI assignation to any third party software or hardware device a blast.
Analog Laboratory Software
Analog Laboratory is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution.
First of all, Analog Laboratory offers 3500 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia's vintage analog recreations: Minimoog, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS and Moog Modular.
But Analog Laboratory goes further by offering a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth, in the original synthesizer*.
Finally, Analog Laboratory also brings Scenes, organized by musical genres. Scenes are a preset configuration of two sounds over your keyboard, plus advanced arpeggiation toward one of these sounds and assignement of loops to the drum pads.
The sound mode and its easy filtering options allow you to search presets according to your sonic inspiration. You can be sure to always get the right sound at the right time
- Full screen Preset Editing:
Analog Laboratory enables you to open any other Arturia Classic Synth plugin for in-depth edition in a separate window*. When you are done with tweaking the sound to your liking, you can save your own preset inside Analog Laboratory.
*Requires the relevant Arturia synthesizer plugins to be installed on your hard drive.
The 'Scene' Mode will introduce you to a new realm of performance capabilities :
- Combine 2 synthesizer sounds over your MIDI keyboard in either split, layer or multi configuration.
- Assign melodic phrases based on advanced arpeggiation thanks to the library of 275 melodies organized by genres.
- Trigger Drum loops from the pads thanks to a library of 330 premium Rex files by ThaLoops
Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes.
All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Keyboard: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity: Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven - 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher - 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Please Note: Internet connection required to authorize the product.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.