View Full Description
Natural Feel Keyboard with Enhanced Digital Features
The Casio LK-247 keyboard gives you AHL sounds that sound better than ever. The 48 max polyphony means beginners have plenty of margin to play without notes dropping out when layered. The keyboard itself is easy to play and closely resembles an acoustic piano thanks to the touch response which means the player can add subtle nuances by varying the pressure applied to the keys. Add to this digital effects such as a great reverb for depth and richness and the LK-247 has all you need to play great sounding music.
Intuitive Lesson Functions
Casio's Step Up Lesson feature is ideal for beginners wanted to master full songs and see real progress. The technique breaks songs up into shorter phrases providing the support early players need to develop. Simply listen to the song, watch the screen or lightning keys and then try and play the tune from memory. By mastering each little bit in this way, the full song won't be far behind!
The keyboard has some nice little features to give more help and support to learners including metronome, displaying scores for each performance, calling out figure numbers if it senses you are having problems, lesson pat select meaning you can choose whether to practice left, right or both hands and 110 song bank tunes including 20 exercise phrases with a song book also included.
Make Music More Fun!
The Casio LK247 keyboard has a host of entertainment features designed to make music more fun than ever before. Experiment by sampling a sound from a microphone and then play the sound on your keyboard or use them to compose your own music. Play the sample in different notes or add effects such as reverb and vibrato. If you have a MP3 or CD player you can connect it using the keyboard's AUDIO IN jack and play along with your favourite tunes or just listen using the keyboards speakers. Or plug in a mic for your very own karaoke night with friends!
Sound Your Best With Casio
Casio have packed the LK-247 with a selection of 400 high quality tones from around the world. Whatever style of music you like you'll find something to suit. 150 rhythms and auto accompaniments including Latin and other world beats give you plenty of choice. In addition to Bossa Nova, Samba, and other basic rhythms, you also get Cumbia, Reggaeton, Calypso, and more!
The large, backlit LCD screen gives you a ton of information to support your playing whilst the 150 one touch presets which automatically set up the keyboard to match the selected rhythm. A USB port and general MIDI connection allows you to hook up with your computer.
The Casio LK-247 does not come with a PSU. The Casio AD-E95100 Power Supply is suitable for this keyboard though, and is also available to select as an additional accessory below.
- Step-up learning system
- 48-note polyphony
- 400 AHL keyboard voices
- 150 rhythms
- 110 songs
- LC display
- 10 digital effects
- USB MIDI
- Sampling function
- Voice pad function
- Microphone input (mic-in)
- Audio input (audio-in)
- Song bank controller
- Speaker system
- Keyboard: 61 standard-size keys
- Touch Response: 2 types, Off
- Key Light System: Up to 4 keys can be lit at the same time
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
Tones & Effects
- Built-in Tones: 400
- Sampling Tones: 1 (Full Sampling) or 3 (Short Sampling)
- Sampling Time: 1 second (Full Sampling) or approximately 0.3 seconds each (Short Sampling)
- Effects: 10 types (for Full Sampling samples)
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- Voice Pad: 5 pads × 4 sets
(3 sets for sampled sounds, 1 set for percussion only)
- Metronome beats per measure: 0,2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Song Bank Tunes: 110
- Step Up Lessons: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Music Challenge: 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment Rhythm Patterns: 150
- One Touch Presets: 150
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB port: TYPE B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω, Output Voltage: 4.5 V (RMS) MAX
- Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack
- Input Impedance: 9 kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV: 200 mV
- Mic In jack: Standard jack
- Input Impedance: 3 kΩ, Input Sensitivity: 10 mV
- Power Jack: 9.5V DC
- Power Supply: 2-way
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adaptor: AD-E95100L
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes (during battery operation) or 30 minutes (during AC adaptor operation) without any operation
- Speakers: 10 cm x 2 (Output: 2 W + 2 W)
- Power Consumption: 9.5 V = 7.7 W
- Dimensions: 94.6 × 30.7 × 9.2 cm (37 1/4 × 12 1/16 × 3 5/8 inch)
- Weight: Approximately 3.6kg (7.9 lbs) (without batteries)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.