Peavey Vypyr VIP 2 Modelling Combo Amp
Peavey Vypyr VIP 2 Modelling Combo AmpDetails
With the Vypyr VIP series, Peavey introduces the world's first amp that contains Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar and Electric guitar amplifier models. With Peavey's Variable Instrument Input, a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types.
Product Ref: 33376View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Not only does the VIP 2 amplifier morph from a bass amp, to an acoustic amp and to an electric amp, it also allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well - another Peavey first! The Vypyr VIP's astonishingly realistic instrument simulations allow users to manipulate the sound of their electric guitar to mimic an acoustic guitar, a bass, a 12-string guitar, and more!
In the VIP 2, Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC® processors and patented TransTube® analog circuitry to create one of the best sounding modelling amplifiers available. Thanks to the Vypyr VIP 2's new acoustically ported semi-closed back enclosures it sounds both full and "present". Guitarists now have access to over 50 amp, instrument and stompbox models as well as rack style effects, enabling endless options for creativity and a whole new range of tonal possibilities.
While the Vypyr VIP 2 is packed with an array of features, Peavey's WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface enables users to easily view all of the parameters at a glance, without the need to scroll through menus or to plug into a computer or external device.
Vypyr's new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides an easy way for users to connect to a computer and record, access the Vypyr Edit software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks. The Vypyr VIP 2 also includes a MIDI port for use with Sanpera® foot controllers and firmware updates.
Other staples like a built-in chromatic tuner, on-board looper with Sanpera pedal (Sold Separately) control, studio quality headphone out, and much more round out its extensive array of features.
Vypyr VIP 2 Features/Specifications
- 40 watts RMS
- One 12" custom voiced heavy duty Blue Marvel speaker
- Patented TransTube technology
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- Instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Bass guitar models, and more
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 12 amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah (with optional Sanpera - Sold Separately)
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- 25 total on-board amp accessible effects
- On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II - Sold Separately)
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) LED indicator controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Tap Tempo
- Bi-directional USB - Data - Midi - Audio record out
- Studio quality headphone out
- Direct to looper record aux/MP3/CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously (with optional Sanpera I or II - Sold Separately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.