Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 Modelling Combo Amp
Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 Modelling Combo AmpDetails
The Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 Modelling Amp is the world's first amp that contains bass guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitar amplifier models. With Peavey's Variable Instrument Input, a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types.
Product Ref: 33373View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Not only does the VIP 1 amplifier morph from a bass amp, to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp, it also allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well - another Peavey first! The Vypyr VIP 1s astonishingly realistic instrument simulations allow users to manipulate the sound of their electric guitar to mimic an acoustic guitar, a bass, a 12-string guitar, and more!
Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC® processors and patented TransTube® analog circuitry to create the best sounding modelling amplifiers available. Thanks to the Vypyr VIP 1's new acoustically ported semi-closed back enclosures, each model sounds both full and "present". Guitarists have access to over 50 amp, instrument and stompbox models as well as rack style effects, enabling endless options for creativity and a whole new range of tonal possibilities.
While the Vypyr VIP 1 is packed with an array of features, Peavey's WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface enables players to easily view all of the parameters at a glance, without the need to scroll through menus or to plug into a computer or external device.
Vypyr's new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides an easy way for users to connect to a computer and record, access the Vypyr Edit software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks. The Vypyr VIP 1 also includes a MIDI port for use with Sanpera® foot controllers (Sold Separately) and firmware updates.
The Vypyr VIP series consists of three combos: the 20-Watt VIP 1, the 40-Watt VIP 2, and the 100-Watt VIP 3. With Peavey's PowerSponge variable power, players can adjust the power output to suit any playing situation. Other staples like a built-in chromatic tuner, on-board looper with Sanpera pedal control, studio quality headphone out, and much more round out its extensive array of features.
Vypyr VIP 1 Features
- 20 watts RMS
- Acoustic guitar simulation
- Bass guitar simulation
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- Patented TransTube technology
- 22 amp accessible effects
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- On-board looper - (activated with optional Sanpera I or II - Sold Separately)
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) LED indicator controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- Bi-directional USB - Data - Midi - Audio record out
- Direct to looper record aux/MP3/CD input
- Studio quality headphone out
- Up to 4 effects simultaneously
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.