Peavey MAX110 MKII Bass Combo Amplifier
Peavey MAX110 MKII Bass Combo AmplifierDetails
The MAX 110 delivers more bass in a space-saving package. The 10" heavy-duty woofer with 100 watts of power delivers fantastic sound so you're ready for gigs and rehearsals. Enjoy low-end without taxing the speaker thanks to the patented TransTube circuitry, offering you a gain boost and psycho-acoustic low end enhancement. The EQ section features a 3 band EQ and a button for mid-shift, as well as a built-in chromatic tuner and 1/8" jacks for aux input and phones output.
Product Ref: 39122View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the Peavey MAX110, you'll find everything between tons of organic, vintage tube tone, and the sharp attack and clarity of solid-state amps. You can even plug in your MP3 or CD player and jam along to your favorite songs, or use the headphone output when it's time to turn it down. When only the maximum bass tone and power will do, look no further than the Peavey Max Series.
Features and Specifications
- Watts: 100 Watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 10 inch speaker
- EQ: 3 band EQ with mid-shift control
- Gain: Pre-gain control with Transtube gain boost
- Low end: Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Inputs: 1/8" aux, 1/4" instrument
- Output: 1/8" phones
- Tuner: Built-in chromatic tuner
- Speaker protection: Patented DDT speaker protection
- Weight (unboxed): 15.88kg
- Width: 40.386cm
- Height: 49.784cm
- Depth: 36.83cm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.