View Full Description
158 Types of Amps and Effects
Powered by Korg's proprietary "REMS" modelling technology, the Pandora Stomp gives you 158 types of amps and effects with amazing sound quality that perfectly reproduces even analogue characteristics like fat tube overdrive and the sense of air created by a speaker cabinet. The effect types include vintage amp modelling, an intelligent pitch shifter to add harmony appropriate for your scale, an acoustic simulator and a guitar synth. Up to seven types of effects can be used simultaneously, for truly endless options.
200 Preset Programs and 200 User-Editable Programs
160 preset programs for guitars and 40 for bass include numerous song presets that reproduce the sounds of famous guitarists playing classic songs. You're ready to start playing as soon as you select the sound you want, and examining the programs will give you insight into your favourite artist's sound and how to apply effects to your own tone. On top of this, you can edit any of the modelling effects just by turning the value dial and save the settings as one of the 200 user programs. Up to four of the programs can be assigned to the program memory buttons as "favourites" for instant recall.
Ideal for Jam Sessions or Practice
The Pandora Stomp also includes 100 rhythm patterns, including a metronome. The patterns cover a wide range of musical styles, so you can practise playing in specific styles or just casually jam. The AUX input lets you connect an external audio source like an MP3 player and play along with your favourite songs. It includes an AUX pitch effect to adjust the pitch of the external audio up or down by a range of one octave, to match it to the tuning of your own guitar.
Auto Tuner with LED Meter
The unit has a backlit LCD display and an independent LED meter for the built-in tuner. This makes it easy to tune up even on dimly-lit stages.
- 158 types of amps and effects powered by "REMS" modelling technology
- Use up to 7 types of effects simultaneously
- 200 preset programs and 200 user-editable programs
- 100 rhythm patterns including a metronome
- Auto tuner with easily-readable LED meter and backlit LCD
- AUX input to connect MP3 player, with adjustable pitch function
- Sturdy die-cast body
- Multi-function foot switch can also be used to switch program memories
- Four program memory buttons
- DC9V power supply for easy integration with pedal board, or USB bus power for use with computer
- Sound editor software to create sounds and manage programs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.