Fender American Vintage 56 Stratocaster, Black
Fender American Vintage 56 Stratocaster, BlackDetails
The Stratocaster model is of course a popular choice amongst guitarists, but the American Vintage Series from Fender strives to bring the classic design and feel of their titled years. Rather than simply updating previous models, Fender have gone for a clean-slate approach and you might just be surprised with the authenticity of the American Vintage '56 Stratocaster.
Product Ref: 29336View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender's 2012 American Vintage Series possess their most refined and authentic guitars yet. There is an immense amount of hard work put into examining and studying original-era instruments. Through exhaustive research, every detail is captured to make crafting these guitars even more authentic than before. You might even think you've travelled back in time when you get a hold of these, due to their sheer vintage-accurate precision in design and tone.
The American Vintage '56 Stratocaster boasts exciting new American Vintage '56 Strat® pickups in the Bridge, Middle and Neck for that vintage-accurate tone. A lightweight alder body ensures comfortable playing and the black finish gives the guitar that classic appearance.
The thick, soft "V"-shape maple neck possesses comfortable rounded edges and butterfly string tree on the headstock, as well as Vintage Style Frets.
Fender have even gone down to authentic details like the single-ply white pickguard, on top of its alder body. The body itself is topped off with a simple Black finish.
This American Vintage '56 Stratocaster also features the American Vintage Synchronised Tremolo.
- Vintage '56 Strat Strap
- Vintage 3-Position Switch
- '50s Strat Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Owner's Manual
- Saddle Height Wrench
- Body: Alder, Stratocaster® Shape
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Maple, Thick Soft "V"-Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"(648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650"(42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: New American Vintage '56 Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge), New American Vintage '56 Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Middle), New American Vintage '56 Strat® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.