View Full Description
The Perfect Choice for Aspiring Drummers Everywhere
The Alesis DM6 USB (formally DM6 kit) is the perfect choice for drummers looking for silent practice options and a space saving set up on a kit with a professional sound and familiar comfortable playability. Our complete package deal gives you everything you need to get started on this impressive kit straight away.
Natural Alesis Feel
The Alesis DM6 USB kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces getting you as close to the feel of playing an acoustic kit as possible. Natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces serve to reduce unwanted vibration feedback on the kit's pads. The DM6 USB Kit comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads and an Alesis bass drum pedal. If you prefer to use your own pedal, for a more personal feel, the kick pad is compatible with any single or double bass drum pedal.
Quality Customisable Sounds
The DM6 module boasts an internal collection of impressive drum, cymbal and percussion sounds. Fully customisable, you can edit and save your own drum kits with 10 presets and 5 custom slots. In addition to the loaded sounds, there's a USB output that sends what you play out as a MIDI signal, meaning you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
The dual-zone snare pad offers two sound adaptability. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot or something completely different such as a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 module includes a metronome to help you keep steady time when you're practicing alone or with a band. The module also offers a built in sequencer with 40 preset music tracks to play along to. The DM6 has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out! You can also connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with the DM6's stereo input jack.
Rugged And Adjustable Hardware
The DM6 kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminium rack. The standard 1 1/2" tubing allows you to add on other clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals. Get more than you thought possible with the DM6 USB Kit.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
- Velocity sensitive for natural, musical response
- Comes with bass drum pedal and drumsticks
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
DM6 USB Kit Pads
- DMPad Kick Pad with stand (with pedal)
- DMHat Pedal hi-hat controller (open/closed)
- DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad (snare)
- 3 DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads (toms)
- 3 DMPad 12" Cymbals (hi-hat, crash, and ride)
- Kits: 10 Preset, 5 User Kits
- Patterns: 40 Preset, 1 User
- Sounds: 108
- Inputs: 1/8" stereo mix-in, 25-pin D-sub for cable snake
- Outputs: 1/8" stereo master, 1/8" headphone
- USB for trigger-to-MIDI interface: Yes
- Power: 9V AC, adapter included
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 33.8" (D) x 22.4" (W) x 13" (H)
Package Deal Contains:
- (1) DM6 drum sound module
- (1) DMPad Kick Pad with stand
- (1) DMPedal single kick pedal
- (1) DMHat Pedal hi-hat pedal
- (1) DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad
- (3) DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads
- (3) DMPad 12" Cymbals
- (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
- (1) Drum key
- (1) Cable snake with cable collars
- (1) Drumkey
- (2) Drumsticks (1 pair)
- (1) Assembly instructions/quick start guide
- (1) Drum throne by Gear4music
- (1) Pair of maple drumsticks by Gear4music
- (1) Pair of Headphones
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.